Frequently asked questions
What do I need to bring?
- Sunscreen, 30+ or similar
- Insect repellent
- A sunhat
- Sturdy and comfortable (closed) walking shoes
- Any medication you may have to take. Please let me know if you have any medical conditions I should know about.
- Any relevant ID such as a Driver’s License / Medicare / Health Care card
- A water bottle
- A camera
- Bring your own lunch or buy you own lunch
- Swimsuit and towel if you want to have a cool off in the Brown Lake at the North Stradbroke Tour
Where do you pick up from?
After the booking we will arrange a suitable pick-up point. This can be from your home or accommodation.
What happens if it’s raining or going to rain?
Depending on the severity of the rain we can arrange a new date for the tour.
What vehicle will we be in?
The company car is a silver Nissan X-trail Adventure. On both sides of the car there is a green logo of Brisbane Nature Tours.
What are the physical requirements for walking on the tour?
You need a moderate level of fitness for:
- North Stradbroke Island Tour
- Maiala Rainforest Tour
- Bellthorpe Rainforest Tour
- Kangaroos, Mangroves and Ocean Tour
- Tawny Trails Tour
All these tours have some stairs on the walks.
The Mount Glorious to Mount Mee Car Tour is ideal for less mobile nature lovers. The tour gives you the possibility to enjoy beautiful views without having to drive yourself or having to walk long distances. Especially during the warm summer days, an airconditioned car tour is comfortable.